How do I Strike the PUCTTO pose?
- Lighting is important. Find a light source that shines and flatters. Try to avoid harsh shadows.
For full-length shots, follow these easy steps:
- Don’t slouch: make sure that your shoulders are back and relaxed (not hunched). Good posture is the key to a great result.
- Make sure your arms, legs, feet and torso are facing the camera straight-on.
- Get someone to take your photo from about 3-4m (10-12ft) away, directly in front of you and with the camera held at about your waist height.
- Your feet should be about 20cm (7-8 inches) apart.
- Let your arms hang at your sides, slightly away from your body and with relaxed hands.
It’s what’s underneath that matters
For the best PUCTTO photos, wear a swimsuit or underwear, so your real clothing isn’t visible under your virtual clothing (remember, your pictures are completely private and only accessible to you in your PUCTTO account).
The right angles
Are my PUCTTO Pose photos secure?
Can I upload more than one PUCTTO Pose?
Try a range of different photos, including a headshot for earrings, glasses and necklaces; your hands for watches and feet for shoes. Candid shots look great too.
How much does PUCTTO cost?
We have a three-tiered subscription model:
|Small||$29 USD p/m||1-150 SKU|
|Medium||$89 USD p/m||151-799 SKU|
|Large||$129 USD p/m||800+ SKU|
All subscriptions models include:
- Photo Upload
- User Closet
- Closet Sharing
- User Insights
Am I locked into a contract?
No, you can opt out at any time, by emailing us email@example.com
Will PUCTTO work on all Shopify Themes?
Yes it should. However, if you have any problems with the layout, please get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org
Do my customers’ photos stay private?
What are the image requirements for PUCTTO try on photos?
- Be photographed front on – don’t use angled or side on photos
- Not have hair, hands or clothing in front of the try on image
- Have the background removed
- Be saved on a transparent background
- Be saved as a png file
- be cropped closely around the edge of the product
Watch the video for a step by step video on how to take and edit photos.
If in-house editing is not an option, here are some helpful photo editing providers. Let them know you’re after PUCTTO TRY ON photos and they’ll know just what to do!
(Service fees for editing will be charged through the providers.)
We are very proud of PUCTTO, and our aim is to offer you and your customers the best in virtual change room technology, but of course we would love your feedback. Please take the time to write a review